Wednesday 27 April 2016

NaPoWriMo! - Day 27

Hi again! I don't think I really followed the theme with this poem, but I like it anyway, so I hope you do too! Kind of cheesy, I know, but I'm tired from school, so yeah, I hope you enjoy it.


A Single Word

A single typed word on a blank document.
Is enough to start a story, of thousands of words.
But some don't care about the single word.
For it hasn't shown it's full potential yet.

But there are some who do care,
About the individual words that can start
An epic tale of times long gone, or yet to come
They look at each word, care for every single one.

Me, I'm somewhere in the middle, between the two.
I'm too impatient to look at every single word of the story.
But I can't just pass them by, without considering a few.
Because without the single words, there are no stories.

And what is life, if you have no stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment